Ningxia Bairuiyuan International Trading Co.,Ltd
Drying Process: AD
Size: 180 Grains/50g
Place of Origin: Ningxia
Certificate: BCS, FDA, USDA, ISO
HS Code: 1211903100
Goji Berry shrubs are resistant to extreme temperatures, and are also drought tolerant. If the right conditions are met, these woody perennials can easily be cultivated in a home garden.
Goji plants are easier to propagate from cuttings rather than seeds, and they will take a full year before becoming winter-hardy.
The shrub grows well in partial sun and well-drained soils, with an ideal pH of 7.0 - 8.0.
Goji plants can grow in temperatures ranging -10 -110°F (-23 – 43°C)
Ideally, each shrub should be planted six feet (2 m) apart.
Trellising can be helpful when beginning the growing process in order to help support the seedlings.
If the plants are for landscaping purposes, they should be pruned in wintertime so that they stay at the desired height.
1. We specialized in Goji Berry Researching, Planting, Processing, Marketing and Traveling, creating a [Five in one" high-tech enterprise with capability to handle the whole industrial chain.
2. Our Goji Berry and products are under ORGANIC Control and Safety.
3. All the customers are satisfied with our service.
4. We can export our own brands and can also do OEM.
5. We have flexible payment terms to meet different clients` requirement.
6. We`ll do our best to do it quickly and well.
Functions of Goji
• Inhibit tumor growth and improve disease resistance.
• Powerful anti-oxidant which can extends life, and improves the memory.
• Neutralize the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
• Normalize blood pressure& balance blood sugar.
• Lower cholesterol, lose weight.
• Support eye health and improve your vision.
• Increase calcium absorption.
Copyright © 2018 Ningxia Bairuiyuan International Trading Co.,Ltd All rights reserved.